|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Unit|
|Operating Temp||18 - 50 Deg C|
|Power maximum||40 W|
|Noise level||0 dB|
Alcatel-Lucent OXO Connect is a scalable phone system based on a robust, connected and converged communication platform for businesses with up to 300 users. OXO Connect offers built-in access to the cloud-based, Alcatel-Lucent Rainbow™ collaboration service.
Together, OXO Connect and Rainbow, offer customer-focused business communications and video collaboration services to all employees, wherever they be. SMB professionals work better together to respond to the customers requests and can share information faster and more accurately with guests, business partners and customers.
Enjoy high reliability with ALE technology that is tested and validated from phone-to-cloud.
OXO Connect is optimized for cost-effective operations: Unified Communications and remote management are offered through an external cloud service connection.Features:
- Scalable hybrid cloud communications
- Advanced business phones and enterprise-grade collaboration services
- Hybrid analog, digital, IP, SIP endpoints and trunks
- Reliable solution including on-premises LAN, WLAN, phones and devices connected to a cloud service.
- Extend your business communications as you grow, with additional users and new cloud-based, collaboration services including one number routing for mobile users and secure video meetings.
- Offer an outstanding customer experience by improving first call resolution and decision-making: Calls are routed to relevant experts and virtual meetings help information flow faster
- Benefit from rapid return on investment by leveraging cost-effective cabling and phones requiring minimal power supply and maintenance. Reduce costs by leveraging a single IP network for voice and data wherever you can.
- Protect your investment with a 100% Alcatel-Lucent lab-tested and validated SMB solution from phone-to-cloud that is easy to upgrade from the cloud